best interface/controller for mobius/Live

hey

My FCB1010 is as programmed as I think I want it, but
there are lots of times I'd like to be able to control
aspects of Live via some knob/fader style device... my
hopes and dreams would have it be able to display my
perameters as I change them, but there's always my
white electrical tape...

What are people using for such things?  I feel like
I'm mousing around far too much.  Has anyone tried
NI's KORE?  I know it's for VSTi's but I'll be using
them inside of Live too.

Mark