Re: All My CDs Marked down to $5.00

Matthew.Quinn@sunlife.com wrote:
> I've thrown away a ton. It's generally not worth the time & effort to
> get to a store  for the $10 you generally go home with.

You seem to be wealthy.

> And that's for good, mainstream CD's. Most of the stuff I have record
> stores simply wouldn't give you anything for.

But you could get something which would be worth more than $10 seem to
be worth for you: a smile ;-)

> I'm not that concerned with charity or making sure that people who
> can't afford CD's have access to cheap used CD"s.

But I do, before you want to throw it away, just give it to somebody. It
will flow back...
And of course, just don't buy crap, download it instead, much better for
the environment.
In Germany, by the way, old CDs can be collected and get entirely recycled.

But I've thrown away also a lot, but mostly those add-on CD-ROM's from
Magazines...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------