Re: Loooong, stereo, analog/tape style hardware delay... such a thing?

The DL4's big brother, the Echo Pro, has filtering options out the
wazoo.  Sounds exactly like what Jesse's looking for.  The only
problem is that max stereo delay time is like 2.5 seconds and even
shorter I think in the DL4.  Still, I love the tube & tape echo models
and some of the weirder ones like the platter (...instant Pink
Floyd...)  Definitely worth checking out despite the delay length.

Todd