Re: EDP SUS reverse

On 1 aug 2006, at 20.50, Neil Goldstein wrote:

> Programmed a couple of adjacent footswitches to trigger momentary
> reverse and overdub.

Nice trick! I have not tried that with my EDP, only the toggle
Reverse (which I love for guitar to make long backwards sounding parts).

But in Mobius I did something related. I scripted the following actions:
- overdub for a 32d note
- reverse a 32d note
- reverse into forward playback
- change (pitch) rate
- overdub for a 32d note (over the same place, stacking a second note)
- (repeat all actions a couple of times, but with a different rate
value to create more notes to form a chord)

This scripted sequence of actions creates a 32d note stab chord out
of one played note. Very fun and handy for creating punchy reggae
chords with a flute or other monophonic instruments. I play with
three variations; minor chord, major chord and sus4 chord - all in
the basic four note voicing.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)