Re: MP3 Format (WAS All My CDs Marked down to $5.00)

great cartoon, Stephen!

I fully agree with you on MP3's. I hear my own tunes go from cassette to
WAV to MP3, and can hear the dramatic changes in each stage. Even at the
highest-bit encoding, there's just something missing with MP3.
(personally, I prefer cassette even to WAV, but I think that's more of a
personal taste thing...I still prefer vinyl to anything else).

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com