Re: how do you correct a bad loop on stage, etc

I'm keeping a gigi delay around for just such
emergencies.  I figure with that and the Tonelab's 8
sec loop I should have it covered in case of a
disaster.

Last gig I played with Rick and Bill, my KAOSS pad
decided to start sending MIDI program change info (It
was set not to) and I spun it's preset selection dial
and it scrolled through my VF-1's presets!  At first I
couldn't figure what was happening (I had a note
sustaining via a sustainiac)

I simply looked at the audience and gleefully yelled,
"technology sucks!"  Everyone laughed and the show
went on.  Krispen's right though, never let them see
you sweat.