Re: Re famous folks on list (Re: RC-50 video on summer NAMM)

Why does anyone need to "know that they are real people who communicate
with the external world"?  That's a bit of an odd expectation.  And I
don't
think lack of communication is a result of fame - more than a few artists
that aren't famous don't live up to your expectations either.