Rico Loop (was: Re: RC-50 video on summer NAMM)

On 26 jul 2006, at 11.30, loop.pool wrote:

> I wish we could communicate with him to let him know that he's
> upsetting
> people by not knowing his history and also to lovingly invite him
> to join us at Loopers Delight.
>
>   He's obviously a very talented guy
> and an engaging performer.

Roland Scandinavia sent me this link to Rico's web site: http://
ricoloop.de/, while I was reviewing their RC-50. Rico has a good CV
and history uploaded for anyone that may be interested to learn more
about this German multi instrumentalist musician.

I also noticed that Matthias Grob invited Rico to this list.
Excellent gesture, Matthias! :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)