Re: Sample sound clip from my notebook computer system

On Jul 22, 2006, at 11:31 AM, Jeff Kaiser wrote:

Ted: Sell your gear. Buy a laptop.

I might just yet . . . however, I have a track record of selling off bunches of
perfectly good gear from time to time in order to afford getting the "latest
greatest" thing (ya know it's true) and then about 3/4 of the time I wind up
being so disappointed with the new stuff and wishin' I hadn't that it's sorta

After 43 years of playing I finally have a set of sounds I like, I finally sound
like myself (I think). And I still have the depth in what gear I have to learn new
things -- room for growth. Yes, hauling gear is a pain, but giving up that other
aspect (my personal sound) for the total unknown is a daunting proposition
that will probably have to take some significant other motivating factor to get
me to give in, turn loose, whatever. Pain is a good motivator . . . but so far
it's only pain.

tEd kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???