Re: Handsonic ?

I had the orignal version and while it was full of bells and whistles and
dbeams and such personally I am used to a nice single pad to touch/rub/hit
and I found the tiny semi-circle square triggers too hard to get used
to. I don't know much about the new one but as a devie with a single round
congo type top I really liked what it could do. The rubber wasn't the same
as a skin by any means but you could get it to do similar things and the
built in sound collection and effects were excellent.

On Thu, 20 Jul 2006, Veda, Qua wrote:

> Hi,
> Anyone using handsonic? Either the fancy or cost-reduced version?
> Of course, its not a fair comparison, but overall, how does it compare
> to having a variety of acoustic percussion devices?
> Pros/Cons =?
>
> thanks
> -Qua

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.