Re: RC-50 FEEDBACK WORKS

On 20 jul 2006, at 01.19, mark sottilaro wrote:

> Yeah, for the first time in my life I have a looper
> (Mobius) that does feedback while *not* in OD...

erm... SooperLooper also does that. I agree it's a very useful function.

> so
> your loops can decay no matter what your rec/od
> situation is.  Very cool but it's a totally different
> vibe.  Each track can have it's own feedback set up...

Right on the spot, Mark! I keep a little 8-track MIDI mixer with a
feedback knob for each track (in Möbius), so I can fade out loops on
other tracks than the active track that I'm recording to at the
moment. (I also have a fader for the Secondary Feedback and run it
all in Expert Interface Mode, meaning I get exactly what you're
talking about - and some more goodies as well). I too liked that
function in the Repeater. It's great to get both your Repeat and EDP
functions in one laptop :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)