Re: Live 6 addresses "Liveloopers and Beatboxers"

Hi Per

I don't want to disappoint you.. However, I'm afraid those great Showcase
statements are just some general marketing slogans for Ableton Live in
general. It probably just means "hey, Kid Beyond made this thing work - so
it is good for Liveloopers and Beatboxers".
I don't think they'll have the midi-controllable "EDP-button" behind every
clip in the near future... ;-)

Buzap