Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V06 #599

>I ve done what u said trying every
>pedal at a time and adding yet when they are all
>off,the signal with the effects in between instrument
>and amp and guitar direct results in volume
>decrease.If its due to the "true bypass" deal(which
>sometime is still unclear to my which efxs are and
>which arent,arent all boss ture bypass?)

Is a pedal true bypass?
To find out, take out the battery and see if the signal passes
through when the FX is off.

A true bypass is a needs more expensive type of switch, and
Boss/Roland love to save pennies, so I wouldn't expect them to have
true bypass as standard. My OC-2 doesn't have it, just checked with a
meter.

That's a lot of pedals, which means a lot of connectors, and a lot of
leads. So plenty of room for problems with the leads, if you just
bought them rather than making them up yourself then they could be the
problem.

andybutler