Re: Vedr. Re: what kind of gear setups to you guys use ?

> My gear is; git- prescription fuzz-wah- rat- boss dd- boss sustain-
> micro synth-tc 2290-repeater-mesa-fender.
>
> If I buy a mixer, and still wants one amp?

Suggestion: Look into the Switchblade GL from www.soundsculpture.com
I didn't keep up with everything you're looking to do, but the
Switchblade line easily replaces an external mixer and lets you route
any effect to any other effect. You can use multiple amps, too. You
can blend and mix the signals in just about any way you can imagine.
Anyway, I mention it just in case you weren't aware that this box was
out there.

Jeff