RE: FlyLooper & maket potential

At 04:56 AM 7/3/2006, Aaron wrote:
>I have a meeting this week with the prouct development supervisor
>for Statton DJ Electronics (a company I had never heard of ... but
>that makes a system that allows DJs to scratch MP3s on there
>computer.... live .....good stuff).  Does anyone have any experience
>with this company??  Like I said, I don't know anything about them.
>PS - I still plan on getting a beta version out, but I'll wait a
>couple weeks and see if I can get it to work with a midi controller
>instead of a USB device first.

Statton is a well-known DJ equipment manufacturer.  They're hardware
guys so be sure to pitch the USB controller to them as well.  I'm
only guessing but I think that they would prefer a hardware/software
package or even a hardware package to a software package.  So also
spend a little time thinking about what it would take to do a
quick-and-dirty embedded (crytpo-PC) solution.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Kevin

The Nettles: Progressive and Exciting Celtic Music
www.TheNettles.com