Re: Link to Max runtime info (Was Kris's hardware FX thread)

Speaking of which, I with Eventide would make their TDM package, Anthology
II, availabe in VST or standalone software format. that would be
awesome!!!
http://store.eventide.com/anothology.html  It's $1000, but look what you
get.

I have the Fxpansion program to convert RTAT to VST, but not TDM. Does not
exist and won't from what I've read. But why not a standalone Anthology
II,
like Reaktor?

Kris