Something Good In SooperLooper (was: Mobius on Mac someday?)

>> @Mark: As far as I can see, SooperLooper is "only" a stereo EDP. I
>> would really miss Möbius' ability to have 8 parallel loops for
>> building arrangements.

SooperLooper has a nice feature that I miss in both my EDP and
Mobius. It's the option to set feedback to only happen when you're
overdubbing. This makes it possible to play with a constant setting
of, let's say, seventy percent feedback. As long as you are not
overdubbing the loop will not fade away. I frequently do that mistake
on both the EDP and Mobius - forgetting to move back the feedback
pedal into the full position and then I suddenly find that my Boys In
The Band have left their instruments and are leaving me all alone.
With Mobius I then have to pump the overdub button to force them back
on stage. That little tic square of SL's is nice. Also nice that it's
not put away into some preferences menu but has it's own tic box
right thare in the graphical interface.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)