Re: exploring what you've already got ever deeper

Yeah, I'm guilty of this myself but often I can't help
it.  It's like having sex in public or something.
Dangerous.  I remember once stopping on the way to a
gig to get a Digitech SpaceStation. Sometimes it's all
about DEALING with what happens no matter what.  Can
be fun.  Unless it totally fucks up and you get no
sound... which I guess is like looseing your erection
(moistness for the ladies?) in public.  Not fun.

One lesson I've learned is to keep it light and have a
partner.  Having someone perform with you can make all
the difference when your looping/effects gear fails.
The less things to hook up the better too.  I can't
imagine Suit and Tie Guy's world.  Makes me dizzy
thinking about it.