Re: Vst host was Mobius 2 now Bidule

>> Is anyone else here using Bidule?

On 26 jun 2006, at 11.19, a k butler wrote:
> Not used it live, and not seriously for music, but use it to test
> plug-ins.
>
> Bidule is very efficient with processing power,
> let's you chain vst FX in any way you want,
> has excellent facilities for syncing whichever FX
> you want to together in groups,
> and can record to HD.
>
> It's not like Ableton which seems to be good for playing pre-
> arranged backing tracks,
> but it looks great for live work.
>
> andy butler

I was so impressed with Bidule that I payed for the new version. I
especially like the fact that you can invest time into learning it
without having to be forced into using either Windows or Mac in the
future; Bidule is fully cross platform compatible. I have not yet
found time to get deep with Bidule but I know that Matthias Loibner
is very competent with it and uses it live to host Mobius and stack
VST plug-in effects.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)