Re: Mobius part 2

Ah, thanks for the clarification Per, I'd read you
used Live and used Mobius alone as well, but i guess I
was unclear as to what ends each was used.

But it made me think about how I intend to use my
host.

In one sense I want it to be super simple like
Chainer.  In this sense the laptop will act as a
dedicated looper/processor (maybe a soft synth every
now and then)

However, my hope is to also use it live where it
provides sequenced beats and loops.... OK, and maybe a
VSTi every now and then.  (Man I love grainstates!)

So, as a wise man once said "A well asked question
answers itself."  Perhaps I'm looking for 2 things and
a single program isn't the answer.  Maybe Chainer and
Energy XT will do the jobs and they're both in my
budget for sure. (Live is a little pricey right now...
although I guess I have an upgrade deal from a light
version...)

Thanks

Mark