Thoughts on the Eclipse, Fireworx, G-Force, and PCM81

I'd like to get your thoughts on the Eventide Eclipse, TC Electronic
Fireworx, TC Electrronics G-Force, and Lexicon PCM81. If I had to invest
in
only one of these, which would give me the most tone mangling / effect
goodies for the buck?  The Fireworx appears to have a lot of different
types
of effects, more than the other two from what I can tell, but I'd like to
hear from some of you who own these units.

I'm looking for a unit, preferrable, that has all the standard delay,
reverb, pitch, and chorus/modulation effects, but also ring mod, hopefully
some quasi-synth guitar like effects, Filter, and whatever else it can
muster.  I've heard some really ethereal and rich pad-like sounds from the
Eventides, which I really like, so that is a must.

Why you ask? Now that my laptop system is complete and serving me well,
I'm
building a botique, yet simple rack system on the side...Looperlative, two
VF1s', and whatever I decide from the above five units.

Kris