Re: FOR SALE: Mesa Boogie Mark I Combo Amp

Yeah, I thought the target market for my boogie would be fairly slim.  I'd
be willing to make a trade if someone had the right gear.  I love the amp
and the tone is spectacular, but it's a bit overkill and heavy for me (I
have a bad back, had surgury last Dec, etc).  I use the boogie just for my
monday night traditional jazz gig. I'm thinking of gettting a Roland Cube
30
because it is only 20 pounds and smaller, plus it has a lot of
effects...anybody have one?

My lexicon LXP1 and LXP5.  The LXP1 is primarily for delay, chorus, and
reverb. I had been using it for reverb...it really does have nice verb,
and
the chorus is lush as well.  The LXP5 is more like a a multi-effects box.
It
is a bit challenging to program, however. If someone has the patience to
get
inside the menu tree, or uses the MIDIQuest software, then you can get
some
interesting sounds out of it. It's not an Eventide or TC Electronics
Fireworx by any means, but still a powerful little effects box.

I'm actually considering selling my two Boss VF-1 units as well.....need
give that more thought, however, as I'm in love with those little red
boxes.
:)

Kris