Vedr. Re: Vedr. Re: beatsync filters

Hi and thanks !

The Akai is not easy to find out there, but the filterfactory is. Are there anyone who know if the filter-factory is able to make realtime adjustment via midi on the subdevisions and lfo ect.

Sorry for my bad english.

Rune F

Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> skrev:
On 19 jun 2006, at 15.30, rune fagereng wrote:

> Any thoughts on electrix filter v.s akai ?

Yes. My thoughts are that the manuals may reveal how useful each
filter may be to you. I went for the Akai because one was available
on a good price. I downloaded the manual and saw that I should be
able to do enough of what I wanted with it, so I went for it. I have
not read up on the electrix filter though. But I have tried them out
in other peoples studios and know that they sound great.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)