Re: Ganglion

hmm maybe i should take a leave of absence from the
guitar for a while...
well this is a good question, i am self taught and
never really sat down to analyze a correct way of
playing guitar,i did take a couple of classical guitar
lessons but most of its technique was focused on the
right hand.I always thought that if i ever suffered
from anything in my hands it would be on the right one
since its the weakest and the one i feel i stress the
most with fingerpicking etc.but then again i am left
handed and i have that usual ackward position when
writting as well.It could also be the fact that i
played rock n roll style guitar for years with the
guitar strapped quite low...i wonder how those old
rockers smashing guitars kissing feedback amps and
carrying heavy less pauls strapped real low are doing
this days...
Luis