Re: Ganglion

I once followed the advice I had found in an old guide to self-care and
home medicines. The advice was to hit the ganglion with a rubber hammer
or something similar. It hurt like hell but it went away.

Good luck (and get some painkillers before you swing the hammer :-)

Nico

P.S. No liability assumed in use of this information!