Re: Line 6 Tone Core Verbzilla

At 5:06 AM -0400 6/12/06, Monica Lokisdottir wrote:
>Reptilian Guitar Diva here with yet another
>unasked for low-tech gear review...
>Line 6 ToneCore Verbzilla.

Thanks for the write-up, Monica.  After listening to the demos over
on the Line 6 site, I've currently been considering the Verbzilla for
some of the ambient/spacey/atmospheric effects.  Luckily, I really
don't have an interest in using it for realistic 'verbs, so it sounds
as if it may be right up my alley.  :)

        --m.
--
_______
"The future: everyone is housed, clothed, and fed, because everyone