Re: Digitech GNX4 review wanted....

It's not an 8 track jamman, that's for sure.

1 track is more like it. And it's twitchy. Creating a loop on that thing
absolutely ruined my concentration for playing music. Although, IMHO,
that's probably the weak link on the unit. Other than that, it's a great
tool: the onboard recorder works well, the "hands-free" computer recording
function with the included software works great, the USB connect is cool,
the drum sounds are pretty good and the amp sims/effects are pretty good
overall. BUT, the unit is complicated to use. Lots of button presses-on a
floor unit no less. I sold mine but I'd like to get another one at a 2nd
hand price. You can't beat the onboard recorder for times when one doesn't
want to fire up a PC.
--
Paul Richards