Wanted: MIDI foot controller

Hey everyone!

I've been playing with Mobius a lot lately, and I'm beginning to get
inspiration overload (which is a great thing!).  However, I can't really
put that inspiration into practice until I break down and purchase a foot
controller.

I've been looking at the FCB1010 (of course... who isn't?), which I can
get for $138 w/ free shipping on eBay, but since my wife is right at a
month from the due date of our first child, I'd like to save money if can.
 So I'm really willing to look at any controller that will get me started
in looping if I can save a few bucks.

Is anybody here (or perhaps a friend of anybody here) looking to sell a
used foot controller?  Feel free to e-mail me directly if you have
anything.

Thanks!

--Josh