FS! Lexicon Jamman w/32 second upgrade!

hello fellow loopers!

well, its about that time to upgrade my looping device, and so to fund
that project, i am going to sell my Lexicon Jamman. It has the 32
second upgrade and I don't think i need to put much information about
it on LD, because i am sure you folks know more about it than i do :)

i don't want to waste any bandwidth with pics or anything like that,
so feel free to contact me and i will send you pics or any other
information that you may need

I follow prepal.com with pricing, and i see that it's listed at $379
there, so i am going to ask $365 + shipping :)
i would like to keep this to the US or canada, mainly because i don't
know what it takes to ship it overseas, so no offense :)

Thanks for looking! :)

Charlie