Re: Embarassing Pictures from Early History

Oh, I did the old 1969-2006 cavalcade of hairstyles
photo montage on my Myspace page (scroll down for
link).

That Chris Squire wannabe underneath the Jimmy
Page-hairdo looking over at the David Torn clone is a
gem.

-t-

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
'Rantai' CD: <http://cdbaby.com/cd/timnelson1>