Re: laptop audio I/O hardware

Brian,

I'm not sure whether this was directed toward me or Jeff, but as for me,
I'll definitely be using Mobius and probably Live or another similar
sequencing software.  Right now my laptop is only equipped with the
onboard WDM sound card that came with the machine, so latency is pretty
awful.

I really need at least 2 ins and 4 outs, and firewire/usb makes no
difference to me.  I'm window shopping the web for such a device right now
actually... and procrastinating bedtime... which isn't likely to leave me
with a very happy wife.  Sigh...

--Josh