Re: Is it Ableton Live - or is it me?

On 6 jun 2006, at 20.50, Joshua Carroll wrote:

> Is anyone here actually using Mobius with Live?

Yes, quite a few as far as I'm understanding from discussions on this
list and the Mobius list. Now I prefer running Mobius as a standalone
appl but when I started using it, last year, I ran it as a VST plug-
in in Live. You can bring out Mobius eight tracks trough lives mixer
tracks to ad effects etc.

>  Do you recommend any other sequencers to work with it?

Bidule has also been used successfully by some.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)