The awesome EDP (was andys gear)

Hey Andy!
After a long time ive finally programed the more loops
midi triggering feature in the fcb1010,i was reluctant
for a long time to do this since i wanted to master
all of the direct midi functions on the EDP minimizing
the more loops to only 2,using only the next loop
function.I also had the repeater and all its midi
functions in the fcb1010 which kept me busy enough,
but since ive decided to take the Repeater out of my
signal for good and use my stereo EDPs only,i feel way
more at ease.Ive also cleaned my midi streams on my
fcb1010 and so far i am not having the syncing
problems i was having with the EDPs(lets pray it stays
that way.)
I always felt more at home with the EDP anyway,
perhaps is psychological or the fact that i started
looping with it first, but i realize that this
configuration gives me more stage confidence and i can
find the problem faster if there is one.I am also
thrilled lately to only play acoustic guitar with a
bit of reverb coming from my mackie and no synths or
X-tra efxs(well except for the mo-fx to color the
loops if i like).
I am also absolutely thrilled having the more loops
midi trigger function programmed this way!is almost
like having different tracks and for playing
arrangements this is awesome,after years this machine
hasnt ceased to surprise me,everything is so well
thought out to perform and edit spontaneous live with
it.
now i am trying to program the buttons in the most
efficient way to do the least bank jumping and take
advantage of all functions effectively athough this is
a very personal thing i am curious as to how you have
your virtual functions and direct midi comands mapped
out on your fcb1010,here is how i have them in mine
and i welcome suggestions or tips:

Bank 00
01-record
02-overdub
03-multiply
04-next loop
05-undo
06-mute
07-insert
08-P1
09-P2
10-P3

Bank 01
01-Loop1
02-loop2
03-loop3
04-loop4
05-mute
06-erase all
07-overdub
08-multiply
09-undo
10-substitute
Exp pedal 01 is set for feeback control access in all
patches.
Cheers
Luis