Re: Mac v.s Pc

On 5 jun 2006, at 20.06, mark sottilaro wrote:

> I'm not sure how you can make that statement.

I'd like to join Marks Police Department on this issue!  ;-))

It's easy to regard them "equal" but a thorough comparison will give
that truly equal laptops will go for the roughly the same price no
matter if the were made by Apple or some other PC contractor
manufactory. But the MacBook Pro is the extreme Top Of The Line right
now. I think I would go the much cheaper white MacBook if I should
buy a laptop today. But my ZEPTO (who the hell comes up with all
these ugly pc brand names???) will hopefully still be going strong
with Windows XP for another three to four years.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)