FS: Oxygen 8 midi controller - $75

You know the one. 25 full size velocity sensitive keys, Pitch and mod
wheels with assignable slider and 8 assignable knobs. I mostly used this
with rackmount synths and rebirth (love twiddlin' those 303 controls). USB
and Midi connections. perfect for laptop or whatever.

very good condition cosmetically, 100% perfect functionally

$75 obo plus ship gets it. I'd love to do paypal or USPS MO. Trades
for weird stompboxes or frac rack stuff possible. I like Modcan and
Cyndustries stuff too if you want this as a deposit on a module. let me
know what you gots.

thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.