RE: Any performing loopers in Barcellona, Spain?

Not relevant to looping, and you've probably heard this - but keep your
hands on your wallet in your pocket while on Los Ramblas (not sure about
the
spelling) - pickpocketing is rampant there, to a blatant, unbelievable
extent that I have never seen or even heard of anywhere else (or at least
this was the case 5 years ago when I was there). And beware of ladies
stopping to offer you flowers, while someone else "accidentally" bumps into
you.

Of course, you know about the standard cool things - chief among them the
Gaudi church and park, and the Picasso museum.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota