The AM/FM Show starts in less than 2 hours

THE AM/FM SHOW ON WMUH:

My next stint on the AM/FM Show will be Saturday, May 27 at 6:00 am.  I
continue the special on E-dition Electronic Music Magazine's sampler CDs.

Tune in to WMUH Allentown at 91.7 FM, broadcasting from the campus of
College.  I alternate hosting the show with Bruce.  When I am at the
helm, the
show features electronic, ambient, and spacemusic at the beginning, an
mix of genres in the middle, and winds up with Progressive Rock.  WMUH's
site is http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh

Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh and click the REAL AUDIO link or go
directly to

Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com