Re: Looping shoes (was: AW: Loopers-Delight on myspace?)

Oh, absolutely. Loop-specific footwear is a non-issue
for those with small feet. But for those of us with
hooves over, say, size 10, the closeness of switch
spacing often makes it impossible to only hit one
switch at a time with our clodhoppers. In my case,
I've just overhauled my pedalboard (again), and it's
quite tight for my 13's.

There's a shot of me looping a dulcimer clad in socks
at
<http://homepage.mac.com/slanny24/PhotoAlbum27.html>
It's the 5th picture, the one where the film being
projected is green. I'm just to the right of the
square white shelves. And actually, the fact that I
was accompanying a silent avant-garde film presented a
more serious problem than the footwear. Normally I
have SOME light onstage, but Saturday I was in pitch
darkness and couldn't see my rack!

-t-

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill

<http://www.myspace.com/nimbletunes>
'Rantai' CD: <http://cdbaby.com/cd/timnelson1>
'Mesh' CD: <http://cdbaby.com/cd/timnelson2>
Chain Tape Collective: <http://www.ct-collective.com/>