Re: Snap, Crackle, Pop - VST Effect & Sound Card Problems

Wow.  I've been on the fence about what to buy, but
man the below reads like a vert for Apple.  I'm not
saying my Macs have never had issues, but my G4 has
had several audio interfaces hooked up to it in it's
day, has surfed the web a ton, is continually asked to
run the Adobe's CS, Maya, and Digital Performer and
not once in it's life have I ever even thought about
reinstalling the OS or scanning for malware.

That cute little Macbook is looking more and more
worth it.

Mark