TC2290 Ext FX switching

Hi,
I am absolutely new to the group and more a guitar player than a loop-man.
I've been searching a while for a way to switch the ext. FX loops on my TC2290 (everybody said this wasn't possible) but meanwhile I found a SysEx Data pdf-file on the TC homepage and I know that one of you people (Mr.Zvonar) has made it happen.
But I don't understand the half of this stuff.
I already found out that to switch the FX loops I need a "SysEx" Keycode command that is defined as follow:

1Bit    SysEx on    F1
2Bit    Manuf.ID      33
3Bit    DeviceID      02  (my unit is set to DeviceID 2)
4Bit    DataType    05  (which means keycode commands)
5Bit    MSB
6Bit    LSB
7Bit    Value
8Bit   SysExEnd  7F

I have problems with Bit 5 to 7! I know that the keys have Keycodes from 1 to 199 implemented. When I want to switch the FX on the unit itself I have to press CHANGE (KC 60) and then number 1 for loop1 or number 2 for loop2,etc..
My TC reacts to Midi ProgChanges and sometimes it reacts to SysEx Data (I messed around with this and sometimes got reaction), but I am too stupid to get it right.
Can anybody help me on this?

Thanx,
Stefan