Re: Snap, Crackle, Pop - VST Effect & Sound Card Problems

Yeah, our IT dept where I work regularly just "burns"
employee's computers from a disk image when ever
there's a problem.  Simpler and faster than trying to
lock down a problem.  Probably a good idea for me to
do as well as who knows how many hours I've spent
tracking down a problem when I could have just
restored from an earlier disk image.

I hope I can remember my own advise, as my new
Thinkpad will soon be on it's way!  I managed to find
one that will give me the performance I need and leave
cash left over for some software too.  Time to shit
and get off the pot as my mom would say.  Wish me luck
in the world of computer based synthesis.  5 hours of
playing with a demo of Reaktor in conjunction with a
P5 data glove was more than enough to convince me it's
worth it.

Mark