RE: snap crackle...

> From: Krispen Hartung
>
> Nope...bit depth is the same. It's the same card I had in
> before where everything ran perfect

My first guess would be to check levels, if the sound card supports
both +4dBu and -10dBV, sometimes this gets reset to the other
value and screws up gain staging.

The next guess would be that it's some kind of driver conflict.  I
would have expected that uninstalling the Audigy drivers would clear
that up, but who knows.  Go to Control Panel/System/Hardware/Device
Manager and check to see what audio drivers are installed.  If you
still see the Audigy drivers uninstall or disable them.  For the IO
driver check the Resources tab and see if there are any conflicts.
Even though you can usually share interrupts these days, audio devices
are still touchy and like to have exclusive use of the interrupt.

As a last resort before you set it on fire, you could reinstall the
OS and the IO drivers just to make sure you're starting from a clean
slate.

Jeff