late to game: myspace.com/scotthansen site (shameless plug)

sorry for the shameless plug.
i finally got a few songs on my myspace site:

http://www.myspace.com/scotthansen

3 looping tracks from my "interior space" cd that i traded w/ a few folks back in feb.
the shorter songs (i hope they are there).
waiting for myspace to  let me get song #4 uploaded-a live looping track from a newer
cd project of recordings....

i also put some bad pics on there, & a brief bit about the songs...

knowing my luck just as w/ my mp3 site from a few yrs ago, i get songs uploaded finally, and probably in a week the site will be sold/go bust, blow up or something....
enjoy....s----