Re: Mobius on an Intel Mac

On 16 maj 2006, at 19.46, jeff larson wrote:

> Sorry for the spam, but some of you that are not on
> my Yahoo group have expressed interest in this...
>
> I've just verified that Mobius will run on an Intel MacBook
> running windows XP under "bootcamp".  Note that this
> is *not* a Mac port, you have to carve out a partition on
> your hard drive and install Windows XP. But it is more
> convenient than lugging two machines around if you have
> Mac applications you also want to use.
>
> Regards,
> Jeff

Wow - what a blast! I will probably be the last person on the planet
to get my hands on a Macbook, since I already own two macs and one
great XP lappy.... and absolutely no money. And my dream is to save
up for an EWI 4000s before anything else. They go for just a little
less dough than the macbooks.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)