Re: Re:e-bow the double bass, was Re: Re:Re Ebow question

Well, according the Michael Manring, the bass ebow guru said that
there was never a mass production of bass ebows, however, there was a
prototype, but from what i have heard, the testers didn't like it
because they were already used to the guitar version, so the bass
version wasn't very worthwhile...i agree, because i can still use my
ebow on my electric bass, i kinda want to mod it for 18V as well, but
it's not that big of a deal for me :)

Charlie