RE: Looperlative 1st report

Hell yes.  I personally feel that in today's computer
based music market, where soft synths/samplers and
plug-in effects continue to push out dedicated
hardware solutions, MIDI sync is KEY.  If you record
music on a computer, you probably need it.  You may
not even know you do, but you do.  I think it's
important for all the new loop tools to play well with
computers and part of that will be things like MIDI
sync and the ability to exchange loop audio data with
your computer.

Another reason is for the jamming potential.  Sure, I
can make cool music on my own with a non synced
looper, but put another looper in the room and you
have to either go arhythmic or loose the loopers
unless they're midi synced (or you both have EDPs and
can brother sync)

When I last saw LOOP!STATION play I thought to myself,
"gee, I wonder where this could go if they had loopers
that would sync to each other?"  I think it would
really add a major facet to their music.