Re: pushing limits

I couldn't agree with you more Per.  Honestly, I think
the cool thing about the Looperlative is it's very
elegent somewhat simple feature set, but large amount
of capability.  It's not in what it does, it's more
about how you decide to control it.

More importantly, what you put in the loop can be the
focus of looping, even though I think we loopgeeks
tend to gravitate towards inovative looping technique.
 Of all his albums, I like Andre LaFosse's first one
best because the focus really was pure music and less
about the manipulation of the EDP.

Mark