Re: Looperlative 1st report

--On Wednesday, May 10, 2006 9:18 AM -0600 Krispen Hartung
<khartung@cableone.net> wrote:

> I just upgraded my LP1 and noticed a new replace feature...sort of like
> the EDP substitute function, right? I see two options for it, Replace and
> Replace (with original, or something to that effect). Nice.

Upgrades are always detailed on the Looperlative forum.  So, the details
are there.  In short, the two replace functions allow you to replace
either
with or without the original being played one last time during the replace
operation.  The replace can also be assigned to note on and off MIDI
messages to allow for momentary switch operation.