Re: Re: E-bow question

I am very glad you got some inspiration from my passing along someone
else's idea!
;-)
BTW, I think the Signal to Noise issue was the one with Bruce Hampton on
the cover (headline sez "Sacred, Scared, Scarred," or something like
that), wherein he waxes rhapsodic about Jacqueline Bissett: "I would swim
through a sea of shark-infested babysh*t to get to her." You go, Captain!

E-bows rock. I have to get off my arse and buy one of these useful devices
as soon as I can sell some more gear to pay for it.  FOR INSTANCE: Anyone
want a DiMarzio Double Whammy pickup? Midrange for days... makes Gibbons
harmonics almost too easy.
~Tim