Re: Looperlative price...

 >>>I just have one question? When's the price of the Looperlative
going to drop to, say, $599.99?

Hopefuly, after the folks with deep pockets buy them.<<<<

In your dreams... The cost price on the LP1 is more than that...!

I'm sure if someone were to order 10,000 of them, Bob could afford to
build a streamlined production facility and drop the price a bit, but
why make something as fully-featured as the LP1 and then sell it as
though it's a beginner product? For the money with the LP1, you get
free software updates for life in what for my money is the best
hardware architecture there is... I think that's a pretty major value-
added feature... If you want 'cheap' looping, get a laptop and stick
Mobius or SooperLooper on it. I tried them and couldn't deal with the
hassle of the latency and the faff of using something as fragile as a
laptop...

cheers,

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site